By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. We are Wooden Wonder Trading Ltd (hereinafter WWTL), the trading subsidiary of The People’s Mosquito Limited – a charity registered in England and Wales.
2. Any email or any acknowledgement by us of a receipt of an order placed by you does not mean that we have accepted your order.
Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and WWTL will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have told you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
3. Your rights to cancel
You have the right to cancel an order but we may not be able to prevent it being shipped to you. If you receive your order after you have cancelled it this means we were unable to prevent it being shipped and you must, therefore, return the goods in accordance with our Returns Policy below. All instructions to cancel must be clear and quote the acknowledgement number on the email you have received at the time you placed your order.
4. Returns Policy
You may return to us any purchase made online subject to the following:
- Items must be returned unused, with all original packing material within 14 working days of purchase
- Items must be unused and in a saleable condition
- Items with tamper-proof seals must be returned unopened and unused with the tamper seals in place
- Include the delivery note or a copy of your email invoice with the goods. Send the goods in appropriate packaging.
Our return address is
The People's Mosquito Store 12 Digby Drive, Leicester Road Industrial Estate, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0RQ UK
We do not refund return shipping costs: it is your responsibility to return items to us; we recommend using a traceable service offering proof of delivery such as Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class. WWTL cannot be held responsible if anything is lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
Refunds will be made to the card that was used for the original purchase. Refunds are processed as soon as possible. Your bank/credit card provider can take up to five working days to credit your account after we have notified them of a refund.
Please note that it is not possible to return items purchased from our website to our trade stands. You must follow our returns policy and return goods by post.
None of the above affects your statutory rights.
5. We may dispatch your order in a number of instalments and each dispatch is a separate contract and is not connected to any other dispatch.
6. We will validate your credit/debit card before accepting your order.
We will not accept your order if your card is declined at any stage during the processing of your order. We will try to contact you if your card is declined after you have placed your order but we may not be able to do this.
7. We take reasonable care to protect the confidentiality of your payment card details but WWTL is not liable if these details are intercepted and used by third parties through no fault of our own.
8. The prices quoted on the website are subject to change from time to time.
The current price shown on the website is the price you will be charged. Any variation to the price shown must be confirmed in writing by WWTL before your order is accepted by us. The prices shown against each item includes VAT where applicable but does not include postage and packing charges: these are shown separately.
9. We will try to make sure that the prices and all other information on the website are accurate but we are not liable for anything that happens due to errors that may appear to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
10. Promotional Vouchers.
WWTL reserves the right to cancel online vouchers at any time. Limit one promotional voucher per person, per offer and one promotional voucher per order. Promotional vouchers cannot be used retrospectively, ie applied to orders already placed with us. Certain products may be exempt from promotional offers, including sale and promotional items. Please note that voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher value or discount can not be used towards shipping costs.
11. All the products on the website are subject to availability.
We do not guarantee that all items shown on the website are in stock and are available and ready for dispatch. Display of an item on the website is not an indication that the item is in stock.
12. If you have selected an item that is not in stock we will try to contact you as quickly as we can.
We will try to do this within 24 hours (except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work). Please note that at busy times of the year including prior to Christmas we cannot guarantee to contact you within this time.
13. Accepted orders are normally dispatched within 48 hours of the order being placed on our website except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work.
Please note that at busy times of the year including prior to Christmas we cannot guarantee this dispatch time.
14. The time for delivery of your order varies according to your chosen method of shipment.
WWTL have no control over the goods once they are shipped and cannot guarantee that your order will arrive within the time specified by your chosen method of shipment.
15. We will not refund any charges relating to packing and shipping if you fail to take delivery of the goods at the address given by you on your order.
16. Every effort is made to reproduce colours on the site as accurately as possible.
Different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways and so exact colour matches are not possible over the Internet. Because of the type of products we offer, there can be minor variations in colour and style from the descriptions and pictures on the website: WWTL will always dispatch goods of comparable or superior quality.
17. This Contract is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.