Gift Aid Declaration – for past, present & future donations


We can receive extra funds by claiming back the tax on your donations. We can do this automatically from HMRC if you complete and submit the online form below. That’s an extra 25p for every £1 you donate.

Alternatively you can download this PDF version of the form which you can electronically fill in and email back to us or print out and post back to us at The People’s Mosquito Ltd., 4 Chestnut Way, East Goscote, Leicestershire LE7 3QQ.


Charity Gift Aid Declaration – Multiple Donations

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify The People’s Mosquito Ltd. if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.


%d bloggers like this: